Personal Data Protection Policy on the website www.cosmote-evalue.gr
The purpose of this text is to inform you about the processing of your personal data when using the website www.cosmote-evalue.gr (hereinafter the “Website”) of the company under the name COSMOTE – EVALUE, with registered offices in Xanthi (at the 6th km of the Xanthi – Kavala Motorway), contact tel.: +30 210 8198800, contact e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org (hereinafter “COSMOTE – EVALUE”) functioning as the “Controller”.
What are personal data?
Data of a personal nature, hereinafter “Personal Data” or “Data”, means the information of natural persons, such as full name, father’s name, postal address, e-mail address, contact telephone number, which identifies or can identify you.
What is Personal Data Processing?
Any operation or set of operations which is performed on personal data or on sets of personal data, whether or not by automated tools, such as collection, recording, organization, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, restriction, erasure or destruction.
Which Data do we collect?
We at COSMOTE – EVALUE make sure to collect only the Data absolutely necessary to serve the purpose for which they are intended.
More specifically, we collect:
• Contact data, such as postal address, e-mail address and telephone number in order to respond to your requests/queries submitted via e-mail
• Identity data, such as first name, last name and other personal particulars in order to be able to contact you personally
• IP Address: IP addresses are collected when you visit our website, thus identifying your Internet Service Provider (ISP). IP addresses are in no way associated with a user’s personal data. We use this information to produce visitability statistics concerning our website.
For what purpose do we process your information?
COSMOTE – EVALUE collects your Data in order to provide you with services in general and handle your requests (including but not limited to contact in cases of CV submission, response to e-mail messages, etc.).
COSMOTE – EVALUE shall not process your personal data for purposes other than those indicated above.
What is the legal basis for processing your Data?
Your Data are collected in accordance with the legal basis provided for in the GDPR (Articles 6 and 7):
• with your consent;
• on grounds of the legitimate interests of COSMOTE EVALUE;
• to conclude or perform an agreement.
Who are the recipients of your Data?
The staff of COSMOTE – EVALUE (employees / associates / agents) absolutely required to provide the company’s services and bound to observe confidentiality shall have access to customer Data. Your Data may be disclosed to technical support & software maintenance companies working with COSMOTE – EVALUE. In such cases, these third-party companies shall function as Processors on account of COSMOTE – EVALUE.
Other than the foregoing recipients, COSMOTE – EVALUE shall not disclose, process or make public your personal data to third parties, save in cases where disclosure/transmission is expressly required by the legislative framework in force.
How do we ensure that Processors respect your Data?
Our Processors have agreed in writing and are contractually bound:
• to observe confidentiality and ensure their staff members are bound by similar obligations;
• not to transmit Data to third parties without our permission in writing;
• to take organisational and technical measures to protect Data;
• to notify us of any incident concerning a breach of your Data;
• to erase and/or return your Data to use upon the expiry of our agreement;
• to comply with the legislative framework on personal Data protection and, in particular, the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Do we send your Data outside the EU?
We do not send your Data outside the EU. Your Personal Data are only stored and processed within the EU.
How long do we retain your Data? When do we delete them?
We keep your Data for as long as we need to fulfil the purpose for which they were collected, unless this period must be extended due to legal claims or legal obligations on our part.
We erase the Data collected by Cookies in accordance with the Cookies Policy.
Are your Data secure?
The processing of your Data in any manner is permitted solely to persons we have authorised, our employees and our associates, exclusively for the aforesaid purposes.
At COSMOTE – EVALUE, our corporate procedures include suitable technical and organisational measures which we apply to our IT systems and platforms used to collect, process or use data.
• measures to deter access by unauthorised individuals to data processing systems (entry permission control);
• measures that ensure that data processing systems cannot be used by unauthorised individuals (access denial control);
• measures that ensure that the persons authorised to use data processing systems have access solely and exclusively to data for which they have been authorised, and that personal data cannot be transmitted, copied, modified or erased by unauthorised individuals during their processing, use or recording (data access control);
• measures that ensure that during their electronic transmission or during their transfer or recording, personal data cannot be transmitted, copied, altered or removed by unauthorised individuals, and that the processors to whom personal data have been transmitted via data transmission equipment can be controlled and verified (data transmission control);
• measures to enable the retroactive examination and verification of whether and by whom personal data were entered, modified or erased in data processing systems (data entry control).
• measures that ensure that personal data processed by third parties/contractors are only processed in accordance with our instructions (contractor control).
These measures shall be reviewed and updated where necessary.
What are your rights?
You have the right to submit a request to COSMOTE – EVALUE in order:
• To receive information about the categories of your personal data that we process, the purposes of such processing, the recipients of your data and the length of time your data are retained;
• To rectify your personal data in the event of processing of inaccurate data that concern you, and to supplement incomplete data in order to render them complete and accurate;
• To erase your data if they are no longer required for the aforesaid processing purposes;
• To restrict the processing of your data for as long as the examination of objections regarding their processing are pending;
• To object at any time to the processing of your data or to withdraw your consent, where required, in which COSMOTE – EVALUE will cease processing your data if there are no imperative and legitimate grounds overriding your rights or if they are no longer required for the aforesaid processing purposes;
When do we respond to your Requests?
We will respond to your Requests free of charge without delay and, in any event, within one (1) month of the date your request is received. However, if your Request is complex or there is a large number of Requests, we will notify you within one month if we require an extension of two (2) further months, within which we will respond to you.
If your Requests are manifestly unfounded or excessive due to their repeated nature, COSMOTE – EVALUE may require the payment of a reasonable fee, taking into account the administrative costs of providing notification or the execution of the action required or refuse to act on the request, providing you with a reasoned response.
If you do not receive a response within the aforesaid deadline or the response you receive is not satisfactory or the issue has not been resolved, you can contact the Hellenic Data Protection Authority (www.dpa.gr).
Whom can you contact for an update on your Requests?
In order to receive information on issues concerning the protection of your personal data (and the exercise of your rights), you can contact COSMOTE – EVALUE by calling us at +30 210 8198800 or by sending an e-mail message to the following address: email@example.com. In order to contact the Data Protection Officer, you can send an e-mail message to firstname.lastname@example.org
Do we use automated decision-making/including profiling when processing your Data?
We neither make decisions nor engage in profiling based on the automated processing of your Data, save in the case of use of “cookies” on our website, www.cosmote-evalue.gr, always following your notification and consent.
What is the law applicable to our processing of your Data?
The applicable law is Greek law, as it stands in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (2016/679/EU), and, generally, the applicable national and EU legislative and regulatory framework for the protection of personal data. The courts of Athens shall have jurisdiction over any disputes arising in relation to your Data.
To whom can you appeal to check if your rights have been respected?
You have the right to file a complaint with the Hellenic Data Protection Authority (www.dpa.gr) if you believe that the processing of your Personal Data is in violation of the national and regulatory framework of law governing personal data protection.
How can you learn of any amendments to this Policy?
We may revise or update this Personal Data Protection Policy from time to time and whenever deemed necessary. All changes to this Personal Data Protection Policy shall take effect upon the publication of the revised Personal Data Protection Policy. If significant changes occur to the Policy or the way in which we use your Personal Data, we will post a notification on this website concerning the impending update of this Policy before the changes take effect, and we will notify you using any expedient means.
Last amended on: