Our company at a glance
Cosmote e-Value, a member of OTE Group, has been providing Integrated Contact Center services for over 20 years in Greece, and since 2014 has founded e-Value International in Romania.
are our Success Story!
With facilities in Athens, Xanthi and other cities in Greece, state-of-the-art infrastructure and nearly 6,500 qualified individuals, it offers a full range of customer service, 24 hours a day 365 days a year
We are a people’s company offering career opportunities in various fields, through partner companies.
Personal B2B Care Advisors (VIP Service)
About the Job
What you will do:
• Communicate via phone, e-mail and web with B2B customers (Key Accounts, Large Accounts, Direct SME) and handle any inquiry that requires technical and/or commercial support.
• Owing a customer base of specific accounts.
• Build trustworthy relationships with customers through continuous and interactive communication.
• Manage customer needs timely & efficiently with a goal of delivering an exceptional experience.
• Prompt follow up and return calls with customers to ensure all their needs have been met or exceeded.
• Support Direct Account Managers on their customer inquiries.
What we offer
• Competitive remuneration salary.
• Continuous paid training.
• Career development & career prospects in more complex roles.
• Lots of benefits and discounts (phone plans etc).
• Pleasant workplaces, easily accessible by means of transport.
• Full time occupation, Monday to Friday, from 09:00 am till 17:00 pm
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Engineering sector – Required
• Minimum 3 years’ experience in a position responsible for B2B Support/Consultancy service for telecom products – Preferred
• Good knowledge level in English ( Level B2 and above) – Preferred
• Strong computer skills with the ability to integrate information from multiple sources quickly and accurately.
• Familiar with IP VPN, Cloud, ICT solutions.
• Excellent written skills, verbal communication and interpersonal skills with a customer service focus.
• Team spirit.
Why Cosmote e-Value?
We offer to our 6.500 employees an inspirational work environment, which enables us to produce the exceptional.
Equal opportunities, as well as healthy and safety at work are integral parts of our corporate culture.
The submissions of curriculum vitae is at the responsibility of the candidates, who are solely responsible for the truth and accuracy of the declared elements and/or supporting documents. By sending the resume, each candidate consents in accordance with the provisions of Law 2472/1997 to the processing of their personal data within the curriculum vitae as well as any other personal data that is in the possession of COSMOTE E-VALUE under the responsibility of the candidate for the sole purpose of assessing the candidates’ capacity to fill the post for which they have sent their curriculum vitae or to fill another position for which it is assessed, during processing, that they meet the required skills. If the candidate is not selected, his/her personal data will be retained for 12 months and then destroyed.
COSMOTE E-VALUE may designate its employees or third parties, natural or legal persons, as persons processing the above information on its behalf. Each candidate has the right to access their personal information and objection to Articles 11 to 13 of Law 2472/1997.