Our company at a glance
Cosmote e-Value, member of ΟΤΕ Group, is an integrated Contact Center that offers innovative Customer Relationship & Experience Management and Business Process Outsourcing services, being capable of fully undertaking the end-to-end design-to-implementation process for its customer’s strategies and operations. We have been providing integrated solutions for nearly 20 years, while in 2014 e-Value International in Romania was established.
are our success story!
With 6,500 qualified individuals, facilities in both Greece and Romania and advanced technological infrastructure, a broad range of customer services are provided, aiming to create unique customer experiences, on a 24-hour basis, 365 days over the year.
We are a people’s company offering career opportunities in various fields, through partner companies.
About the Job
What you will do:
• Provide a high level of customer service to German speaking clients at all times.
• Respond and record consumer enquiries/questions raised through free phone lines for customers.
• Maintain accurate data input of consumer enquiries, questions and feedback on the customer services database.
• Be able to offer recommendations to common technical problems or frequently asked questions.
• Work effectively as part of a team, developing effective and supportive relationships with colleagues.
What we offer
• Competitive remuneration salary.
• Continuous paid training.
• Excellent working premises in Athens city center.
• Lots of benefits and discounts (phone plans etc).
Our people are our Success Story!
• Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills in German language (Good command of English would be considered as an asset).
• Possession of excellent interpersonal skills, including working with staff to explain and resolve difficult situations.
• Good understanding of computer systems and other tech products.
• Availability to work in rotating shifts, Monday to Friday, from 8 am till 10 pm.
Why Cosmote e-Value?
We offer to our 6.500 employees an inspirational work environment, which enables us to produce the exceptional. Equal opportunities, as well as healthy and safety at work are integral parts of our corporate culture.
The submissions of curriculum vitae is at the responsibility of the candidates, who are solely responsible for the truth and accuracy of the declared elements and/or supporting documents. By sending the resume, each candidate consents in accordance with the provisions of Law 2472/1997 to the processing of their personal data within the curriculum vitae as well as any other personal data that is in the possession of COSMOTE E-VALUE under the responsibility of the candidate for the sole purpose of assessing the candidates’ capacity to fill the post for which they have sent their curriculum vitae or to fill another position for which it is assessed, during processing, that they meet the required skills. If the candidate is not selected, his/her personal data will be retained for 12 months and then destroyed.
COSMOTE E-VALUE may designate its employees or third parties, natural or legal persons, as persons processing the above information on its behalf. Each candidate has the right to access their personal information and objection to Articles 11 to 13 of Law 2472/1997.